The NLP and Time Line™ Therapy Course is delivered as a blended learning course with 5 modules: 10 live training days and 6 online live webinars (1 1/2 hr each which are also recorded).
- 10 live training days, 6 live webinars and 4 practice/tutorial days.
- Each module is 2 days and are run at weekends over a 5 month period.
- Course manuals and open test are sent prior to course commencement.
- Following the live training days you will receive the recording of your live training. All webinars are also recorded and you have access to them after the training.
- Practice days are organised for students to discuss their progress, deal with any arising issues and also bring a friend for them to have an experience of NLP for themselves in a safe and secure environment with a fellow student.
- The trainer is a Trainer Member of the ANLP and the course has has ANLP accreditation status.
- Click here for information regarding the ANLP.
- Full attendance of all 5 core modules plus all 8 webinars (you can also listen to the recordings).
- Complete and pass the open book test.
- 40 hours of client contact.
- Attendance of a minimum of 4 practice days (date are confirmed following the final module).
- External assessment – 2.5 hr session with a client with an extrenal assessor from the UK.
- Final interview with trainer.
The Course Content includes the following:
An Introduction to NLP
- A simple model of communication that will enable you to understand how you communicate with yourself and others.
- The empowering presuppositions that underlie NLP.
- Discover the links between your mind and body so that you can take control of and engage in your experiences in a way that works for you.
- The stages of learning and how to learn easily.
- Discover and use the logical levels of learning and change.
- Learn how to live so that you are continuously creating the life that you want.
- How to build and maintain rapport with others and more importantly yourself.
- Experience how you ‘do what you do’ and how that influences your communication with others.
- Become aware of how use of your own voice can build and maintain rapport in relationships.
- Learn how to elegantly disagree and speak your truth with others whilst maintaining rapport.
Well formed Outcomes – the essential key to achieving your goals
- Clarify what it is that you want.
- Generate practical well-formed goals or outcomes and make them undeniably achievable.
- Learn how to gather specific, high quality information from other people and to use it to achieve your outcomes.
- How to identify and eliminate any blocks which may have prevented you from achieving your goals in the past.
- How to work with others, assisting them to get really clear on their outcomes.
Representational Systems – how we use and process information through our senses
- Discover how we experience the world around us through our five senses.
- Learn how to increase the range of what it is that you see, hear and feel so that you know more about what’s really happening around you.
- Explore eye movements and discover their significance within communication.
Sub-modalities – the way we internally encode information
- Learn how you store and order information about your experiences.
- Discover how this can easily be changed in order to allow your experience to work more effectively for you.
- Use sub-modalities to rapidly change unwanted feelings and behaviours.
- Learn how to use the SWISH pattern to break unwanted habits.
Strategies – the unconscious process which we drive our behaviour
- Discover what internal strategies are, and their significance in relation to your everyday behaviour.
- Identify a number of your significant strategies including; Decision, Motivation, Buying and Selling Strategies.
- Discover how to identify other people’s strategies including; Learning, Spelling, Motivation, Decision, Reassurance and Buying Strategies.
- Learn how your strategies get activated.
- Change your less useful strategies into more useful ones and use your effective strategies more often.
- Learn how to interrupt negative strategies with a pattern interupt, creating space for new and empowering strategies.
Language Patterns – using language with awareness and elegance
- Learn to identify the pattern of language that you and others use when communicating and how this enhances or detracts from the progress made while communicating.
- Learn to use Meta-Model language patterns, to ask questions which will help to get you the information you need with speed and precision.
- Learn to use metaphor easily and effortlessly.
- Challenge and work through objections elegantly.
- Know just the right question to ask to get to the root of a problem.
- Use Milton Model language patterns to gain greater acceptance of your message when communicating.
- Learn to negotiate with elegance and quickly gain agreement on opposing viewpoints.
- Learn powerful conversational techniques to assist in clarifying minds and emotions.
Anchoring and States – the power and effect of associative conditioning
- Learn how we ‘anchor’ our experiences associatively.
- Identify your everyday anchors – both personal and professional.
- Use resource anchors to strengthen your personal resources and how to access them whenever you choose.
- Work with anchors t remove negative and unhelpful feelings from past experiences.
- Create powerful chains of resources to get yourself and others out of stuck states like procrastination or confusion.
- Identify your base state and how this impacts your way of being in the world.
Parts, Perspectives, Frames and Re framing – the key to developing personal congruence
- Work with parts to resolve internal conflicts and gain congruence and clarity.
- Learn to develop creative solutions to resolve internal conflict.
- Re-view and gain powerful insight into the solution of inter-personal conflict.
- Identify the real intentions of your behaviour and emotions.
- Learn how to reframe either the context or content of an event so as to gain a different perspective and insight.
The Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner Course includes:
- Elicit your time line, how you store past and future events.
- Learn how to organise events in your life in relation to time.
- Learn how to remove negative emotions and gain lessons previously clouded by the emotion and break free from past experiences.
- Remove limiting beliefs and decisions freeing yourself to pursue who you truly want to be.
- Learn how to remove phobias and trauma in yourself and others.
- Learn how to set goals in your future so that events align themselves to achieving them.
Bonus information – throughout the course you will also be given an introduction to the following modalities: