What programmes are available?
What you can expect from the training…
- No new resources to buy.
- No need to change your current literacy and numeracy programmes.
- No extra paperwork.
- No more stress around students not grasping basic literacy and numeracy skills – you now have an additional way to help them learn.
- Calmer classes and school with fewer stressed learners.
- Significant improvements in weekly spelling and maths tests for previously struggling students (for example one student went from 14th percentile to 84th in her standardised reading test!)
- Less learning support required for struggling students and more time spent in mainstream class.
- More confident and happier students once they know how to learn!
Here’s how you can get this up and running in your school…
Watch: our online videos by Olive Hickmott (the inventor of the process) as well as testimonials from teachers, parents and students talking about their experiences.
Get: a 30 min talk to staff on the programme and time for Q&A after. You can also request a demo with a student from your school with this talk – seeing is believing!! (Max distance 1 hour drive).
Send: KEY staff on a full Jumpstarting™ Literacy & Numeracy™ Coaching 2 Day Training – see sidebar for details.
Book: your whole school for a live Jumpstarting™ Literacy & Numeracy™ Foundation course.
AND…Involve: parents with a 1 ½ hr mini-workshop or by recommending the Jumpstarting™ Online Programs for Parents.